One-time bulk shred service for purchase online without speaking to a sales rep. No hidden fees. Serviced by the best in the business - Iron Mountain.
Speak with one of our experts
Timeline: One-time, pickup within 5 days
Service options: Off-site (pick up from office or residential location)
Typical box size: 15 x 12 x 10 inches (1.2 cubic feet)
Typical box size: 1.2 cubic feet (standard storage box)
✅ The following can be securely shredded:
• Clean paper, any color and any size
• Mail — including window envelopes
• File folders, any color (no need to remove staples, paper clips, rubber bands, or small binder clips)
🚫 The following can NOT be securely shredded:
• Wet or moldy material
• Telephone books
• Hardcover books
• Plastic bags and packing material
• Computer discs, CDs, DVDs
• Backup and VCR tapes
• ID badges and driver’s licenses
• Microfiche and Microfilm
• Batteries (no batteries of any kind)
• USB thumb drives
• Computer parts
• Printer and photocopier parts
• Trash or hazardous materials
• Biohazardous and Medical Waste (including needles and sharps)
• Metals (including binders, hanging folders with metal hangers)
Secure shredding allows businesses to safely destroy unnecessary paper based documents that may contain confidential information. Shredding can help prevent identity theft or data breach, free up space, and recycle documents.
• Once you place your order online, you will be contacted by one of our Customer Service teammates to schedule the service date.
• All material that needs to be destroyed should be placed in a dry box with a lid or in bins/bags easily accessible for pickup
We do service most residential locations, so please contact us to verify that your location is accessible.
All material that needs to be destroyed should be easily and quickly accessible. If the material is in bags or storage bins, you will need to place it into a sierra26 shredding bin that the driver will provide on the day of service. There is no need to purchase boxes.
Paper is usually picked up from your location and transported to a shredding facility for final shredding. You can request a final "certificate of destruction" once the service is complete.
You can request a final "certificate of destruction" once the service is complete.
sierra26 is backed by the leader in document storage, Iron Mountain. This means that we store, shred, and service our customers’ records with the same top-notch facilities, equipment, and people with which Iron Mountain has built - and continues to strengthen - its reputation for trust, security, and reliability.