Ideal for large volumes of paper or periodic clean outs
Timeline: One-time, pickup within 5 days
Service options: Off-site
Typical box size: 1.2 cubic feet
Typical box size: 1.2 cubic feet (standard storage box)
sierra26 is backed by the leader in document storage, Iron Mountain. This means that we store, shred, and service our customers’ records with the same top-notch facilities, equipment, and people with which Iron Mountain has built - and continues to strengthen - its reputation for trust, security, and reliability.
Your materials must be in a dry box with a lid. Need additional help? Contact us.
✅ You can dispose the following materials to be securely shredded:
• Clean paper, any color and any size
• Mail — including window envelopes
• File folders, any color (no need to remove staples, paper clips, rubber bands or small binder clips)
🚫 You cannot dispose of the following:
• Telephone books
• Hardcover books
• Plastic bags and packing material
• Wet or moldy material
• Computer discs, CDs, DVDs
• Backup and VCR tapes
• ID badges and driver’s licenses
• Microfiche and Microfilm
• Batteries (no batteries of any kind)
• Computer parts
• Printer and photocopier parts
• Trash or hazardous materials
• Biohazardous and Medical Waste (including needles and sharps)
• Metals (including binders, hanging folders with metal hangers)
We can pick up from an office location at this time. We do service some residential locations, so please contact us to verify that your location is accessible.
We're here to help you find exactly what you need. Contact us with any questions about our offerings.